3 Pcs. Coco Mini Moss --- Hiding & Breeding Spot for Fry & Shrimps - Aquatic Play Toy - Fish Moves Around or Swim Under - Builds a Beautiful Aquascape - Easy Care, Hardy, and Long-Lasting Plant by Luffy at Aquarium Parts Warehouse. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. All the way from the waters in Asia, the LUFFY Coco Mini Moss is now available to you anywhere in the USA. This beautiful species of mini moss is beloved for their unique appearance. Their small leaves are clustered together giving it a gorgeous feathery look that complements any aquascape. LUFFY Coco Mini Moss thrive in almost all aquarium conditions. Not only are they beautiful, LUFFY Coco Mini Moss are easy to care for and is favored amongst new and avid aquarium enthusiasts who are looking f
Product Description & Reviews
All the way from the waters in Asia, the LUFFY Coco Mini Moss is now available to you anywhere in the USA. This beautiful species of mini moss is beloved for their unique appearance. Their small leaves are clustered together giving it a gorgeous feathery look that complements any aquascape. LUFFY Coco Mini Moss thrive in almost all aquarium conditions. Not only are they beautiful, LUFFY Coco Mini Moss are easy to care for and is favored amongst new and avid aquarium enthusiasts who are looking for fuss-free plants. You can simply place them on the ground of your tank with or without a substrate. These mini moss grows slowly and have great longevity. This means you need not worry about replacing them. All you have to do is find a place for it and watch it grow lush and abundant. Your LUFFY Coco Mini Moss comes attached to a coconut husk, already tied down so you can just place it in your tank immediately. Tie them to a mesh to create a vertical green wall. The possibilities and benefits of owning a LUFFY Coco Mini Moss are endless, so get yours today.
Features & Highlights
- LIVE IMPORTED MINI MOSS --- Coming all the way from Asia, the coco mini moss by Luffy is harvested in the wild . So it may arrive with some brown spots. These spots are perfectly normal and will turn green as soon as the moss adjusts to its new environment and water conditions.
- BEAUTIFUL FEATHERY LEAVES --- The three LUFFY Coco Mini Mosses have beautiful, small leaves that cluster together giving it a feathery texture. Mix and match with other underwater plants to build a gorgeous aquascape.
- STAND ALONE PLANT --- These do not need to be anchored down in order to grow. Every LUFFY Coco Mini Moss comes attached to an organic coconut husk so all you have to do is place it at the bottom of your tank or tie it to a mesh to create a vertical green wall. Let your fish swim around or under and explore the green moss.
- SLOW GROWING, HARDY PLANT --- Being a hardy plant, this is perfect for first time aquarium owners or experts who don't want to spend too much time fussing over their aquarium plants. LUFFY Coco Mini Moss grow slowly and has longevity.
- EASY TO CARE --- LUFFY Coco Mini Moss is a high-quality plant that can thrive in most aquarium conditions. Simply give it a quick, gentle rinse before adding it to your large or small tank, then leave it as it is and enjoy how your aquarium looks! So you need not spend hours on maintaining THIS LIVE PLANT!
Marimo Pet Store
Marimo Pet Store
2.01 x 1.1 x 4.41 inches
Have questions about this item (791043305640), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Luffy, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: marimo, ean: 0811300126631,
This listing is for 10 Giant Marimo Moss Balls. These are one of the most popular aquatic plants on Amazon and they are extremely easy to take care of! Ideal for both aquarium hobbyists and anyone looking for unique home decor pieces. Keep them in ja...
Water lettuce provides a floating rosette of attractive foliage that resembles lettuce. The plants float in ponds and water features, forming dense clumps of leaves. The leaves remain dry while the long roots dangle freely in the water. The plants sh...
WELCOME TO MAINAM AQUATIC PLANT We are specialize in aquatic plants. With our experience, We have a plenty selection of live aquarium plants, premium quality, reasonable price and fantastic service. We use high technology, facility and equipment to m...
mpn: 4346782473, ean: 0688977506796,
Initially, you can plant the Luffy Glossostigma Salatigasis seeds in a small plant pot. In summer, they will take around 7 days to germinate and in winters 10-15 days. Once your seeds have grown, they can be carefully placed into the substrate of you...