Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the Atlantis Aquatics 3 in 1 Aquarium Meter [Temp, pH, TDS] Clamps to Fish Tank Provides Real Time Data on Aquarium Health- Fahrenheit/Celsius Thermometer, pH Meter, TDS Meter (Total Dissolved Solids) by Atlantis Aquatics at Aquarium Parts Warehouse. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How to use your Aquarium Meter to track TDS: Use the aquarium meter to determine your tank's desired TDS: 1) Use an aquarium test strip to see if your levels are where they should be 2) IF NOT: adjust your water levels 3) IF SO: use the meter to find your TDS, this is your base desired TDS. TDS (total dissolved solids) is a composite score of all the free floating ions in your tank. If TDS is higher than your desired TDS, it means you have something to diagnose in your tank. The most common leve
Product Description & Reviews
How to use your Aquarium Meter to track TDS: Use the aquarium meter to determine your tank's desired TDS: 1) Use an aquarium test strip to see if your levels are where they should be 2) IF NOT: adjust your water levels 3) IF SO: use the meter to find your TDS, this is your base desired TDS. TDS (total dissolved solids) is a composite score of all the free floating ions in your tank. If TDS is higher than your desired TDS, it means you have something to diagnose in your tank. The most common levels that could be high if your TDS is high are nitrates, nitrites, GH, KH, and chlorine. With any of these levels being too high, your fish are at much more risk for disease or just not being comfortable in their environment. Plants can be even more sensitive to these levels being off and can not properly grow until they are fixed. These levels will, of course, need to be consistently maintained so that is why the ongoing readings from this aquarium meter are so beneficial. You can click on these links if you would like to learn more on why TDS, pH, or temperature are important to keep track of with your aquarium. International shipping available! Meter can switch between reading in Fahrenheit or in Celsius by pressing the button on the back of the unit once You can calibrate the pH meter using the included calibration powder sets to optimize it's accuracy. It's recommended to calibrate the meter every 6 months but also to test it's readings against a test strip every other month. If you need more calibration powder, you can purchase it here. Aquarium Meter accuracy listed below... Package Includes: 1- Trident: 3 in 1 Aquarium Meter 1 - Micro USB Charger and United States (120VA Wall Plug Converter) 2- pH Calibration Powder Sets 1 - Instruction Manual 1 - Warranty Information Card
Features & Highlights
- Get precise, real time data on your aquarium's temperature, pH, and TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) from one device. Fits tank under 1" wall thickness after removing screw.
- pH Meter gives a reading to the tenth decimal to ensure your aquatic plants, coral, and fish are in their most desired water conditions. [The pH sometimes needs to be calibrated with the included powders (CALIBRATION VIDEO BELOW)].
- Thermometer switches between reading temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius with the press of a button. Monitor temperature to ensure ideal health conditions for your freshwater or saltwater tanks.
- TDS Meter gives a cumulative reading of all total dissolved solids in your aquarium. This includes nitrates, nitrites, GH, KH, and chlorine. When TDS is too high you know at least one of your levels is high and there is a problem to diagnose with an aquarium test strip.
- Product is backed by 6 Month Warranty. Contact Atlantis Aquatics for details on how to best use your aquarium meter.
Yuyao Zheng Tao Electronics Factory
Fits All Rimless Tanks with < 1" thick walls
Yuyao Zheng Tao Electronics Factory
3.78 x 2.4 x 11.85 inches
Have questions about this item (605925964408), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Atlantis Aquatics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
✈With its vibrant colors and detailed HD images, it will definitely create realistic effects for your tank. ✈Durable PVC Material---Aquarium poster is made from thickened PVC, it is waterproof, non-glare, not easy to fade and durable. ✈Easily I...
Specification: Temperature Control Range: -50~99°C / -58~210°F Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F Temperature Accuracy:±1°C (-50~70°C) / ±2°F (-58~160°F) Temperature Control Mode :On/Off Control, Heating and Cooling Input Power: 1...
Attention: Since the upgradation of SDK（Software Development Kit）to the latest version 26,it is necessary to launch the GPS to tag your position for scanning BT device,which are applicable to the version starting from 23. Features Free iOS and ...